With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a social media marketer to help us increase visibility of storycube.com and generate more traffic to our site.
Only individuals need apply and must be located in the U.S.
- Engage daily via various social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook and blogs.
- Research and create relevant content (avg 3 postings/wk), such as blogposts, FB posts, tweets to promote StoryCube. Communities of interest include but are not limited to elementary education, homeschoolers, educational toys, and 21st Century Skills.
- Identify new communities and outlets to increase visibility.
- Increase # of facebook and twitter followers to 500 (provide details on how you will achieve this)
- Passion and interest in the social media space, desire and ability to learn quickly about the education industry if no experience in this industry.
- Existing social media profiles preferred. Please provide links to your social media profiles and content you have created.
Sign in or Register to see more