The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
It's simple: we're looking for people to play games during the day on a new website that is launching.
The games are real time community based chats where users compete against one another, chat, and earn prizes.
Each game has different rooms. Each room has a maximum limit of 25 people. The games are dependent on people playing the games.
As the website launches, we need some people to populate the games to make sure that the website does not seem empty during the crucial first few days.
We are looking to hire individuals to work part time.
The primary responsibility of each person:
1) Log onto website using your real Facebook account. This is similar to other games on Facebook, like Farmville, etc.
2) Enter the game section of the website.
3) Play the games.
4) Chat with other audience members.
- Reinforce the brand (i.e. "This is so much fun..." "Here's what you do...") and other marketing language. It has to seem organic and natural.
5) When prompted at certain inter...
Sign in or Register to see more