The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Under direction of the Information Security Policy Consultant:
• Support development of Information Security Policy instruments, including Business and Technical Security Standards.
• Support development of implementation and communications plans for new and revised standards.
• Support the operation of Information Security Policy monitoring programs.
• Advise operational teams regarding use of standards for development of security-related procedures.
• Manage the repository of Policy instruments.
• Support the activities of the Information Security Policy and Standards Focus Team and as appropriate
• A bachelor's or master's degree in English, journalism, technical communication, computer science, information systems, or a related discipline
• 4+ years of experience working as an IT or technical communication professional with an emphasis on production of deliverables such as policies, standards, and procedures.
• Experience with CobiT, ISO27002, IT...
Sign in or Register to see more