With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The InputManager library allows the monitoring of different input devices (keyboard, mouse) and the simulation of key/mouse events (button or key press, mouse wheel, mouse movement).
- The library should work with a C# WPF project, .NET 4. Use C# whenever possible (so I can extend the library later) but unmanaged code is fine when it does the job better.
- Should be easy to extend, so later on support for other detected input types could be added (touch, wii remote, etc), in a consistent fashion.
- Performance is important since it will be part of a utility constantly running in the background.
- It should be well commented.
- Events are fired when the state of an input device changes so one could subscribe to the "MouseDown" or "KeyUp" events. The subscribed functions get all the important information about the event.
- The state of the injected flag for key/mouse events is also passed on to event callbacks.
- Keyboard and mouse input even...
Sign in or Register to see more