With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to perform the following tasks on my Linux server:
- install the latest stable version of Glassfish
- if the default port Glassfish uses is already taken - configure it to use the next available port
- setup necessary startup/shutdown scripts, so that Glassfish is automatically started when the server is rebooted
- setup the script so that i could restart the Glassfish with a command like "service glassfish restart" (this is how i restart other services)
- provide a log of commands you ran to accomplish all the above
My server runs some sort of Linux and has CPanel installed.
Let me know if there are any questions...
Sign in or Register to see more