With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a cloud server with rackspace and want to have several things installed.
As OS, Ubuntu 10.04 LTS is preinstalled.
- create an encrypted partition with maximum space possible
- the encrypted partition should be mounted on server startup by requesting a password to by typed in
- install additional packages: fail2ban, htop, postgresql-9.1
- add a selfsigned certificate to the server
- install liferay 6.1 and java 7
- liferay and postgre DB should be installed in the encrypted partition
- setup liferay and use the postgre DB to store liferay's data
- access to liferay should be limited to https only and port 8712 should be assigned
- add a domain name to the server (will be provided by us) so that liferay can be reached on [obscured] :8712
- create a brief documentation of what changes have been done to the original system
Added 24 MAR 2012, 1:59 AM EDT
The web server being used should be Tomcat.
Sign in or Register to see more