With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are the leading global firm specializing in developing equity research analysts, seeking one or more freelance IDs to build or enhance workshops in the following areas:
• Influence others to accumulate insights and be heard
• Detect deceptive data and body language
• Identify benefits and limitations of commonly-used valuation methods
• Master the stock call techniques of highly experienced analysts
• Create sustainable proprietary sources of insight
While not required, IDs with experience in any of these areas will receive priority consideration for the assignment.
We have the best working relationships with instructional designers who have strengths in these areas:
• Researching/finding proven frameworks or established procedures that help our learners understand/achieve LOs
• Researching/finding (or creating) assessments to help learners identify if there is a deficit in the competency(ies) covered in the workshop
• Creating highly-challenging and relevant activities to he...
Sign in or Register to see more