The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
For managing Apps for the iPad I want to setup a management website, which lets the users handle different kind of things all around the App. The final result will be downloadable by the iPad app.
The website (Application Management Website) shall be based on this bootstrap template: [obscured] /VaLFBO
Any kind of setup needs to be happening in the mysql database, no admin part is required.
The website needs to
0) - allow to create / load project
1) - import a zip file with jpgs, xmls, pdf, mp4
and let user add files
2) - import a PDF, extract text & bookmarks --> XML, create jpgs from PDF pages
and let user add files (preferably use a free library for that purpose)
3) - let user download project as zip file
4) - create XML file with a list of images (images can be dragged/dropped from project to fields ) + add description for each image
5) - load XML file with a list of magazines and let user add fields for current project to XML
download XML / FTP XML...
Sign in or Register to see more