The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The idea is simply to integrate CodeReadr ( [obscured] ) into the Events Manager plugin ( [obscured] -events-plugin.com) so that once the customer makes a purchase of the ticket, they would then be sent the ticket in PDF format including a QR-code that was generated by CodeReadr.
The following are the steps for how the system should flow:
1. Customer makes purchase for ticket on the website on the Events Manager plugin.
2. Once the purchase is complete through PayPal, the details are sent to CodeReadr through their API. This generates a QR-code
3. The QR-code generated is inserted into a ticket template. This template is then converted into pdf.
4. The pdf is then attached to the email that is already sent out to the customer by Event Manager.
5. Events Manager comes with a client-portal to allow the customer to login to the website and check their tickets. We should also include a download link in there to download their pdf ticket.
This is the high-level aspect of thi...
Sign in or Register to see more