With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Apply data from external web service to existing website (MUPS). MUPS tables contain data from other input sources that should not be affected by integration process. MUPS uses classic ASP, Vbscript & MySQL.
1. Run type 1 = process all new XML data & delete all existing data in MUPS from previous integration process and add new XML data to MUPS - To be scheduled to run on a weekly basis and read web service data containing a mixture of data records
2. Run type 2 = process all XML data, add/update/delete MUPS data to existing MUPS data - To be scheduled to run on a nightly basis
3. To be able to identify data added by integration load in MUP tables
4. Adopt approach so that the integration run continues to add data where possible and to ignore input data that contains errors
5. Make rerunable/restartable automatically
6. Control table to record start time, end time, run number, # records added
7. Keep record of errors, issues encountered
Sign in or Register to see more