The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We need a programmer to develop the following client / web application:
A 'collector' application that runs on-demand on a server that houses an Interbase 7.1, Interbase 2007 or Interbase 2009 database. The application does the following:
1. Authenticates with the server (soap based?) for this given site/client.
2. Download a list of SQL commands to run against the interbase database.
3. Download a list of users for this site.
4. Loop through each user in the list.
5. Connect to the server again and retrieve the 'next date' for this user (i.e: the date of the last data upload + 1)
6. Run each SQL for this user against the interbase database.
7. Post back the results of the SQL query to the remote server (again soap?). Results loaded into SQL database
8. Update the server with this date and return to step 5.
9. If no more dates to process proceed back to step 4 (for the next user if any)
10. At this point we should have iterated through all users and dates.
11. End of...
Sign in or Register to see more