With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Web Developer Job Description:
Initial Project/Website Launch:
- LAMP Developer - Intermediate level
- Database design and development
- Architect site
- Ensure appropriate security based on risk profile of company (to be discussed with owner)
- Integrate simple CMS/admin console (Drupal or equivalent as approved by client)
- Set up Dev, Production, BR environments and offsite backup:
o Hosting of all environments will be with a co-managed provider in Canada
o Hosting company will set up OS, Firewall/Security services
o Developer will provide their own workplace environment, workstation, software, video camera for skype calls, ISP, etc.
- 50% payment up front, 50% upon completion and receipt of all code, assets and DB satisfactory to the client
- Seeking someone who will work all week to complete this as soon starting in two to three weeks (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Create documentation of network architecture/security
- Code entire website
Sign in or Register to see more