The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have a web application written in PHP at [obscured] /map.php. New pins can be submitted by right-clicking, which after filling out a form appear on the backend of the site. I need the following:
1. The application has to be internationalized through L18N. You do not have to provide the translations, but leave the .po files ready for the following languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Dutch, Polish, Slovenian, Turkish, Greek, Portuguese. Language should be defined by the browser.
2. An edit mode that allow pins to be repositioned by an administrator
3. A "report problem" button on the backend that sends a notification to the submitter (e-mail address is provided on the submit form).
4. An embed mode which strips the branding from the site and allows third parties to embed the map through an iframe.
5. Integrate an ip to location database to pinpoint the location of the user. Currently this is done though screen scrapping an ip-to-location s...
Sign in or Register to see more