The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I'm writing a book that will help developers (beginners & advanced) be prepared for their tech interviews.
I need GREAT / CREATIVE / CLASSIC / POPULAR software development interview questions with the best answer + code. (~200 questions)
Question and Answers should target US & Israeli developers (companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook etc) and also startups.
(NOT interview questions from East-Asia, which are different in style and focus)
The structure of a full question will contain:
• Reference (where is the question taken from)
• Hint 1
• Short answer which summarize the overall tactic to solve (3-4 lines of text)
• A diagram (optional)
• Solution (code)
- Questions should be clear and relatively short.
- Hints should hint / guide to a way of thinking or a tip on how to approach the
- Answers should guideline and explain about the general tactic to solve the question and how one should approach solving it....
Sign in or Register to see more