The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for the design, development of a Intranet Sales portal. A core component will be using Google Chart to display all the necessary Sales figure with the client information.
All the database scheme and structure has been defined. However SQL skills will also be required to extract the needful information
It will be running in a .Net or Java environment conjunction with a MSSQL server.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- .Net or Java skills
- MS SQL knowledge
- Google Chart references preferred
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
Sign in or Register to see more