With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Building an inventory management system for a small company in CakePHP or CodeIgnitor.
I'm looking for a CakePHP/CodeIgnitor developer who can build me a simple inventory system with some AJAX input.
The following are the tables needed:
- Department: name
- User: full name, email, department_id
- Item: Internal ID, Name, Manufacturer, SKU, cost/price, vendor
- Checkout: item_id, user_id, time_checkout, time_return, purpose
Item needs to support tags and attachments (image files).
In addition to all the regular scaffolding views, I need the following views:
1. List of all items, and whether they are checked in/out (indicated by green/red)
2. List of all items, checked in/out, and user/department who has checked it out
3. Search page: to search by internal item id, product name or sku
4. Department page lists all items checked out by department
5. Checkout add page has jQuery autocomplete for item_id - it should allow AJAX autocomplete input by two fields: intern...
Sign in or Register to see more