With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a freelance position under consideration at this time.
As a boutique M&A advisory located in western Canada, we are seeking support to handle a rising volume of transactional divestitures and ownership transition engagements.
Support activities would include:
- Proof reading, re-writing and questioning content in CIM materials.
- Secondary and online research.
- Business analysis and writing.
- Call-out prospect marketing support.
- Progress and activity reporting.
This is a wide-ranging opportunity that may lead to greater involvement depending on the pace and volume of our mandates. As a lower-mid market M&A firm our clients typically have enterprise values between $5mm and $150mm, with sales activity and appeal that reach a variety of international markets.
It is absolutely essential that the successful contractor(s) possess certain skills, aptitudes and traits:
- respect strict confidentiality.
- have integrity and honesty.
- excellent business analy...
Sign in or Register to see more