The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Looking for a highly motivated, committed and experienced iOS app developer to execute in a tight schedule.
The objective is to create an iOS app and have its first version designed, developed, tested and released on App store by Sep 1st. We will be constantly involved in the project, providing regular feedback.
This is a medical related app. Which we would also like to further develop on Android platform.
- Review business requirements working with other team members based in San Diego, California and Los Angeles, California
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: Objective C,...
Sign in or Register to see more