With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
An new app development studio startup is looking for an experienced individual to code and assist in the development of an iPhone/iPad game. The game will contain physics as well as Facebook/Twitter integration.
• English fluency.
• Must have the ability to work unsupervised with complex instructions.
• Must have consistent communication with project leads during every stage in development.
• Must be able to interpret diagrams and consult with project leads on anything needing clarification.
• Must be able to contribute ideas that would improve the experience, flow and "ease of use" of the app.
• Must have a detail-oriented work-style.
• Must be able to suggest and follow deadlines.
• Must be able to communicate with other team members, such as graphic designers.
In order to be considered you must have credible references or reviews, fast communication, and game development experience. Visible portfolio of work completed is a plus.
There will be more work in the...
Sign in or Register to see more