The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The object of this app is to "sweep" images of flies on the iPod/iPad screen into piles in order to group them together in predetermined categories.
Below is a brief description regarding how I imagine the app to function.
1. A predetermined number of flies (Fly Count) appear on screen in random order as if they were dumped from a vial. Some might be on top of each other.
2. The Fly Count is divided by the different categories in the sort. For example, with a Fly Count of 10, a Male/Female Fly Count (2 categories) sort would show 5 of each category to be sorted.
3. Each category will have a master image that diagrams of the discerning feature(s) of that specific category. Images of flies will need to have no background. Surface background of the screen will always be white
4. Tap on a fly and sweep it anywhere on the screen.
5. Tap twice on a fly and it will reveal the master image which will 1) show the user what category the fly is in and 2) an explanation of what m...
Sign in or Register to see more