With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have a full-featured calculator iphone app that has just been updated with some major feature changes. We still have about 5 more bugs to finish before we can submit the app update to iTunes and we own all source code for the app. Each bug is properly noted with steps on how to reproduce. We need a developer who can review the current code created by our previous developer, understand how the app works and fix the remaining bugs quickly. This is a very quick one-off request which potential to build a longer relationship for future larger apps.
- Experience with in-app purchase integration
- Initiating popups that lead to specific screens with buttons are selected
- Allowing a Purchasing daisywheel to stay up until the purchased skin is done unzipping
- Implementation of screens in portrait and landscape mode
- Changing font in calculator LED based on skin chosen
- Fix app crashing issue when popup button is selected.
Developer must be able to communicate by em...
Sign in or Register to see more