With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
iOS eBook Reader
iOS eBook Reader is a simple eBook reader similar to Apple iBooks application for iPad and iPhone. The project is to be design (UML) driven. The project is develop a server application using MySQL and Java EE 6 (GlassFish v3) to store and deliver eBooks to the eBook Reader application on iOS.
* eBookStore Server Application
- Uses MySQL RDMS
- Java EE 6 and GlassFish v3 for Application Server
- Use the NetBeans IDE 6.9 default wizards to create JPL 2.0 Entities from database automatically
- Model View Controller (MVC) using Session Beans for Controllers
- RESTful/SOAP connection to iOS eBookStore
- Use secure connections over the web (HTTPS)
* eBookStore Server Client
- Java JDK 1.6 platform using Swing for GUI
- Connects to the server with authorized administrators account only
- Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete (CRUD) Books
- Create, Retrieve, Update, and Delete (CRUD) Users
- Create, Retrieve, Update, and Dele...
Sign in or Register to see more