The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are an educational school developing elearning tools for children under the age of 11 years.
We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of an educational software app for the platform. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- graphic design and character creation from artwork we supply
- Triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode, Unity3d, Maya
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The drive, flexibility and passion to work independently and thrive in a remote-work en...
Sign in or Register to see more