The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Individual entrepreneur looking to capitalize on a current economic mentality via an engaging iPhone/iPad game. I have already conceptualized the game in Mockapp and overall the layout should be very simple to develop.Target launch for end of October.
I am looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the design, development and deployment of custom software apps for the platform. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is e...
Sign in or Register to see more