The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are working on a application for the iPhone and iPad. This concept is a multiplayer game and will require substantial programming experience. Further information is available on application.
We are looking doran individual with vast previous experience in developing iOS apps and more specifically, games. This game is set to be revolutionary with our in house marketing department already having begun work on advertising the game. Not only will programmers receive a high quality pay grade, but also you will create a noticeable and highly beneficial project to add to your portfolio.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use...
Sign in or Register to see more