The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Please read all of the points below before applying as it is important that you not only understand what is written but you also fit the requirements.
1. The price is currently set at less than $500 but will be changed once the price, development time and other things have been agreed with the right developer. For the purpose of applying, just apply for the job with a $100 bid so I know you've read this bit and understood it.
2. You must have previous game development experience.
3. Due to my previous developers coming up short with quality, we will have to agree a payment structure that does not involve any upfront payment as the quality I got for what I paid was not up to the standard I had expected or was guaranteed.
4. When payments are made I expect to the source code up until that stage each and every time.
5. The price that has been agreed at the beginning shall be the final price, including any additions and/or revisions that may need to be made, although I doubt there ...
Sign in or Register to see more