With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
iOS Gaming Programmer
iOS, iphone, Gaming, C++, Objective C, Animation
The successful candidate will join an experienced 'game' development team. You will be part of a team, which is responsible for delivering major new Games and updating our current portfolio. As a iOS developer you'll work with Graphics/QA team in a fun and exciting environment. Making use of the latest technologies across a number of platforms, you'll be involved in the entire game development process from design, to concept, through to release/updates.
• Development of new games and related features across the iOS platforms.
• Contribute to the evolvement of our existing games.
• Code & test
• Collaborate with others to deliver the best possible games- e.g. Producers, Designers, Architects, QA.
Main skills / experience required:
• A love of gaming world.
• Strong proficiency in Objective-C, strong C/C++ skills.
• Good understanding and experience of...
Sign in or Register to see more