With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Senior IOS/MacOS Developer
We are currently looking for a iOS/MacOS developer who will be able to create a front-end iPhone application that is voice enabled. This Object-C native iPhone application will most likely use Nuance's iOS SDK offering, Nina - See voice assistant article: [obscured] /articles/12/08/06/voice.assistant.includes.voice.biometrics.for.security)
You need to have previously written iPhone app(s) and can demonstrate at least one working app or a good demo.
The application will take speech, send it's text to webserver, and then convert that response text back to speech.
• The application will then POST that text to a http endpoint (SOAP/REST) which will then respond with text.
• The application will then take that text and convert it to speech.
• The application must be fully duplex, allowing interruption by the user.
• The application must be able to pull an audio file and play it from a server.
• The application must have a simple com...
Sign in or Register to see more