The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This project is for development of a mobile restaurant locator application residing on an iOS phone and should work with iphone 4 and later.
The application will send a GPS location to a third party API to obtain a list of all restaurants whose GPS location is within a specified distance of that location. The match information will be run against a second database and the matches will then be displayed on the screen. It is intended to be used later as a self-contained and modular applet for integration into a parent app, and the overall app design should reflect this.
Detailed requirements and mock-up screens will be provided.
- Convert provided view mockups into actual views
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Integrate with the necessary APIs
- Test your code
- Programming languages: iPhone/iOS SDK, Objective-C
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- The dri...
Sign in or Register to see more