The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period ended early.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We have an existing approved iOS app that needs
- Bugs to be resolved
- New UI controls and app core data infrastructure to be implemented
-- Table View Sorting
-- Table View Sections
-- iCloud Support
-- Persistant UI
The app utilizes BT 4.0 so experience with the iOS CoreBluetooth Library is a plus.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
Sign in or Register to see more