With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I want make am iOS (iPhone) ViewController that will help a user identify with maximum accuracy the coordinates of a location starting from the location he is in when using the application.
1. The ViewController should display a map that is centered in the location that the user is when seeing the view controller.
2. A pin that can be customizable (i.e. ad my own image) should always be in the center of the map
3. The address that correspond to the pin (Street name, Street number, City) should be shown in a text box on top of the ViewController under the NavigationBar. When the ViewController tries to determine the address a related message should appear in the text box instead of the address. (i.e. Trying to determine current address"
4. The user should be able to fine tune his location by swiping/zooming in/out of the map. The pin should always remain static in the center of the MapView
5. At the bottom of the ViewController there should be a butto...
Sign in or Register to see more