With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Engineer needed, with previous knowledge of iPhone iPad case development.
A solid understanding of solidworks and CAD engineering is needed. Portfolio is a must without portfolio candidate will not be considered.
iPad case will include LED lights, LI-Ion battery, resistors, connector dock etc.. we have someone to work the schematics out, but would welcome you input.
Payment Schedule: $700
Initial Start: $200
Midway through project: $200
Upon Completion: $300
- Understanding of metal fabrication processes, equipment, materials, finishes and applications
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong fabrication background (capable of building what you design)
- Experience designing for architecture, high-end furniture or the lighting industry
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art fabrication technologies
- Parametric design and digital fabrication
Sign in or Register to see more