The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need an iPad app developed using PhoneGap, and a PHP server app that the iPad app can talk to via an API. The iPad should be able to display either a restaurant menu, and/or wine list. The server PHP app can server menus/wine lists for multiple locations based on the location id requested by the iPad app.
- Menu/Wine list is downloaded from a PHP based application's API.
- iPad app can store database entires for that location locally, and regularly polls server for updates. If iPad is disconnected from Internet, it still works using the last version of the database.
- Server app has a simple user interface for entering new locations, and adding/editing menu and wine list records. There will be categories, and sub-categories. Database details will be provided once project is approved.
- Must have admin screen in iPad preferences where you can configure the location id for that iPad.
- User shouldn't be able to QUIT iPad app without entering a code.
- Users b...
Sign in or Register to see more