With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I am looking for a talented, detail-orientated iOS developer or team to build a combination outliner/text editor for iPad, iOS 7 only.
There are three screens in the app:
- The document chooser. This should be similar to Pages. Files are stored on Dropbox or iCloud and cached locally. The file format is to be Markdown text.
- The outliner view, in which you can quickly outline and edit the structure of a document, but not the content. See Fargo.io for an example of a simple outliner.
- The text editor view, where the user fills their outline with content.
There is also a first-run experience, settings drop-down, and an in-app purchase to allow the user to create more than two documents with the app, which is otherwise free.
I have attached a short (<1 minute) video. Please watch the ENTIRE thing!
In your bid, please let me know the following:
- Frameworks you plan to use.
- Relevent past experience.
- What are some ambiguities in the function of the app you can ...
Sign in or Register to see more