The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Pair with low-power Bluetooth heart rate monitor and your iPhone. Monitor the heart rate in real time and send out a notification (as below) under various conditions (as below).
If an "event" is detected, allow the user to cancel the alert for X seconds.
1. Enter your Twitter account/password. And message to tweet.
2. Enter your Facebook account/password and message to post on wall. (if possible).
3. Enter 0 to 5 email addresses with a single, 250 character message to send.
4. Enter 0 to 5 SMS phone numbers to send a message to (e.g. via a user enterable SMS internet gateway since it is not possible via the iPhone SMS system). If possible.
5. Select audible alert on/off with a user-specified repeat period and duration.
6. On/Off selection.
7. "Pause until time/date or for X hours" selection.
8. Detect disruption in heart rate v.s. drained battery vs the heart rate monitor not being worn.
9. (I don't believe this is possible under the iOS API, but ma...
Sign in or Register to see more