With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Attached is a wireframe description of an iPhone app we have available for programming. We are available to answer any questions you may have about the development.
When submitting proposals, you are REQUIRED to answer the following questions:
1. Cost to do all backend programming.
2. Time needed to get coding done.
3. You must be willing and able to sign a confidentiality, and release all source code to me (and the client)?
4. We want to make sure there are some points where you send in partial work for quality check / testing, and we can input on progress or help steer the way. Are there milestones you can easily see?
Once we approve the bid, we will send you the graphics you see in the wireframes.
5. Will there be anything else you need to get started?
Added 6 APR 2010, 17:53 PM EDT
Due to a few questions, we have a bit to add to the proposal. If this causes you to change your bid, please add a note to the PMB, so we kno...
Sign in or Register to see more