The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need someone to develop an iPhone game app. It will need to display images and allow for users to guess the text answer while being timed. There will be at least 1000-2000 images in the game with various levels of achievement based on difficulty. Also, it needs to be social so that two people can play each other in a time trial. All of the design work will be given to you. I need a developer to code the app and help make sure that it follows all of Apple's app guidelines.
iPhone app developer needed to create social game.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK...
Sign in or Register to see more