The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We're a startup based in SF
We are looking for an iOS Developer who will be responsible for the development and deployment of custom software apps for the platform. Here's what you need to know.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: iOS SDK, Objective-C, Cocoa
- Additional skills: Xcode
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- 3-5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established Elance reputation preferred
- Portfolio of ...
Sign in or Register to see more