With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I have an application in mind to develop for iPhone (iPod Touch & iPad). I'll outline a few general thoughts here without going into specifics, and then ask a few questions.
1) I have a VERY good idea of how I would like the app to look, feel and function on the iPhone. Location based services would most likely be needed, or user could input location manually.
2) User would have access to a list of (what I'll call for now) places and/or events
3) I, as the developer, would be inputting, in the beginning, many of these places/events, starting locally in my area...with the idea being to expand to other local areas.
4) This part of the application would be very much like a local travel guide.
5) The owners/operators of these businesses/places/events presented in the app would need the ability to login into a website to update their current offerings, dates, happenings, things....so the information is updated on the user's iPhone/device. A bit like social networking I gue...
Sign in or Register to see more