The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
This is a very simple job. You must test an iPhone app and see how much battery it drains over set periods. It will require some walking/cycling so will also be good for you!
The app has three GPS settings and we'd like to test TWO of these three settings with data services on and with data services off. So 2x 30 min tests.
You will need (not provided):
- iPhone 4 (NOT an iPhone 3)
- Data contract
- Fully charge iPhone 4 or 4S (Please specify which one you have)
- Close non-essential apps (e.g. anything that might download in the background, Facebook is OK)
- Install app (free) & register for an account (free)
- Adjust the GPS / iPhone data settings as per the 4 options below
- Take a note of the start battery %
- Start a new trip in the app
- Go for a 1 hour walk/cycle and don't use your phone while it's logging (ok to check to make sure it's working..)
- End and submit the trip
- Take a note of the end battery %
-- Repeat process with the next set of settings
Sign in or Register to see more