With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
The app will:
-Read the device's GPS to get lat/lng. If GPS is not available, the app will try to get location via assisted methods like wi-fi, etc. If location is achieved via assisted location, then accuracy will be required.
- Send this data to a server via parameters in an http call. Ex.
The app will have a setting page to:
- Enter the domain of the URL (the rest will be hardcoded)
- set the frequency of reporting. Default to 5 minutes.
- if accuracy is available, set the minimum accuracy required to send valid data.
- In this page the app will also show to the user the device's UDID.
The app should:
- Have a splash screen with a logo. No other graphic assets are needed.
- Have a way to be started/stopped. This button can be in the main page.
- Have the option to run in the background.
Sign in or Register to see more