The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are looking to create an iPhone application for Fantourage ( [obscured] ). The application should have a similar feel to the Facebook iPhone app, with the following key requirements:
- Enable Fantourage users to save login info in the app, and login to the app
- Ability to browse celebs & fans
- Ability to open celeb page and read posts and subposts (for an example of a celeb page on the website, you can look at [obscured] /apple_inc_)
- Ability to make a new post or comment on an existing post
- Point counter which increases when user makes comment or post (via API call)
- Ability to communicate with the Fantourage server in realtime
- Ability to register within the app
- Ability to "chek-in" at a specific location (geotracked)
- Other requirements TBD
Please quote on Phase I only for now (fixed price preferred, open to hourly or mixed) - please define scope in proposal.
Attached is an xcode project with some interface work that has...
Sign in or Register to see more