With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Need an iPhone application developed that will integrate data with an existing c/c++ app.
The iphone app will use the phone's built-in camera, add graphic layers, save and send files.
We will provide artwork so we're looking for a developer to handle the programming of the iPhone functionality.
1) take a photo or choose from photo album
2) manipulate photo (size, position, crop) (optional: photo effects such as black and white, soft focus, posterize, etc.)
3) be able to overlay vector art from images which we will provide
4) add text notes
5) save photo with overlays along with note and continue to build a series of frames.
6)View created frames in a separate window to rearrange composite images within the series.
7) send saved XML file to our server.
8) Import XML data file to the application and display.
All art and color spec will be provided, you just have to make sure the GUI looks clean and professional.
1. Your bid should include your background, experience, and examples of...
Sign in or Register to see more