With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
My company is looking for a developer or team of developers to create a new iPhone application. The application will be used to control a hardware device via Bluetooth. We require the following features:
1) Bluetooth connectivity to the hardware device.
2) Location-awareness through the iPhone GPS function.
3) Ability to place the hardware device in public, invite-only and private modes.
4) Ability to broadcast the device's "availability" to nearby application users if the device is in public or invite-only mode.
5) Ability to grant control of the device to nearby application users if the device is in public mode or the invitation has been accepted by the device owner. All commands for this third-party remote control would pass through the device-owners iPhone via Bluetooth so the application we need some form of inter-iPhone communication.
The application interface is still being designed but we anticipate no more than three "slider" type input controls and a drop-down co...
Sign in or Register to see more