The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
Create a proposal for an iPhone application which allows the user to search a hosted database of radio station contests, and available prizes. The database will be provided by the buyer and hosted on a server in our datacenter, not on the iPhone. The user should be able to search for contests and prizes using the following search fields:
- Zip Code
- Contest Type
- Prize Type
- Radio Station
Here is the conceived flow of the application:
- App prompts for user’s zip code
- App provides search interface with above criteria.
- App collects contest info from database on server as to which contests feature user’s desired prize
- App displays matching contest information to user (Radio Station, Contest Site, Prizes, etc.)
- Buyer will continuously update contest and prizes database
As a proposal fee, I will award $75 to the provider who posts the most complete proposal and asks detailed questions. This way, you will be paid for your time in providin...
Sign in or Register to see more