The client has made the following changes to the job.
Bidding period extended.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
I need to develop an app for iOS and then move to Androids upon that success.
You will to know how to control the camera, capture images, and do OCR.
The OCR function should allow for autofocus, contrast enhancement etc for optimum results.
For Phase 1, It needs the following functions:
1) Use the camera to focus, store the image and capture a certain numeric field from a label. Most of the screen will have to be masked off to perform the OCR.
2)Pop up the OCR field on the screen for verification. Allow editing or rescanning.
3)Take that field and load it into a special field on a certain website.
That's about it for Phase 1.
Beyond that, we can move to Android and other added functionality.
- Be able to communicate effectively.
- Must have verifiable OCR mobile experience
- Write clean, modular, robust code with comments in English
- Contribute creative ideas for making the application better
Please provide examples of similar work so I can select you A...
Sign in or Register to see more