The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We are game developers who are releasing a high-quality iPhone game soon.
We are looking for a 2D artist who can provide high-quality, clean, artistic videogame art that works well for the gameplay we have already established. We want someone who can communicate well and take direction and feedback extremely well. They should also be able to provide a few animations.
Familiarity with particles is a plus, but not a requirement. Possession of an iPhone or iPod Touch is a plus (in order to play the game!), but not a requirement.
Your 2D art responsibilities:
- gameplay art: gameplay objects, player character, boss character
- environment art: game background and art that immerses the player in the world
- menu interface: menu icons, menu backgrounds, game title illustration
- particles: we will work with you to create particles for certain game events
- compelling portfolio that includes impressive 2D art examples that show: an ability ...
Sign in or Register to see more