With 1.7 million freelancers, we'll match you with the perfect talent.
The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We will need a programmer to take our idea, proposed user flow and interface, graphics files (we will provide), and do the coding for an iPhone/iPad app. Generally speaking, the app will put a skin on the camera display and this skin will have alerts/lights on it. A timer can be set for a certain amount of time, the user looks at the screen/camera display and as the timer counts down, the alerts/lights will blink or flash until the timer runs out. Then the user can reset and do the same thing. We will provide graphics, layout, etc.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better an...
Sign in or Register to see more