The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
What are we looking for:
Experienced iPhone & iPad (iOS) Developers (interns)
Why work with us?
1. Exciting opportunity to work with newly funded startup
2. Opportunity to join as full-time employee after your graduation
The Developer will analyze, design, develop, build and document iOS applications and solutions including both iPhone and iPad applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
• Expertise in a modern programming language such as Java (preferred), Objective C or C++
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• 4+ years relevant work experience as a developer
• Experience building highly trafficked, compelling user experiences
a. Should be able to work on apps from scratch.
b. Minimum 1 year experience in iPhone & iPad development (iOS Objective C, SDK, Xcode)
c. 1+ years experience in JSON, ...
Sign in or Register to see more