The client has made the following changes to the job.
Client prefers freelancers from:
You are still able to submit a proposal for this job.
The client prefers freelancers from
a different location.
We will need a programmer to take our idea, proposed user flow and interface, graphics files (we will provide), and do the coding for an iPhone/iPad app. Generally speaking, the app will be a simple game that will load a lo-res image from a database, ask the user a question about the picture, and have the user answer the question. If the answer is correct, a point is scored, and a new image presented. If not, no point scored, a new image presented, etc. In-app purchases or progress in the app will unlock additional images. We will provide graphics, layout, etc.
- Review business requirements working with other team members
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for m...
Sign in or Register to see more